If you hold a Bridging Visa A, then you need to apply for a Bridging Visa B if you want to travel overseas.

There are a lot of complexities involved in Bridging Visas and it is for this reason we strongly recommend you consult an Immigration professional to apply for your Bridging Visa B.

We have vast experience in Bridging Visa B applications, where we have successfully helped people obtain Bridging Visa B.

If you need help for a Bridging Visa B application, please contact us on info@visaeducationexperts.com.au or +61 414 588 942.

Information provided in this website is general in nature and does not constitute immigration advice.
The information on this website can change without notice and we do not guarantee the accuracy of information.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Individuals must not rely on the information in this website to make a visa or immigration decision. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a migration agent or lawyer to take into account your particular situation and individual needs.

Please note that any immigration advice provided only and only constitutes immigration assistance as per s276 of the Migration Act 1958 (It does not include or constitute any other type of advice apart from immigration assistance as per s276 of the Migration Act 1958).