University Courses to PR

University courses are a Bachelor or Masters degree level. It is a little bit more difficult and more technical than trade courses. But this is a popular pathway to getting PR as well:

Step 1: Choose an occupation in which you have to study a Bachelors or Masters degree:

  • Nursing
  • Quantity Surveying
  • Engineering
  • Social Work
  • Information Technology
  • Teaching
  • Medical Fields (Urology, Gynaecology, Radiology, Oncology, Medical Imaging, Physiotherapy, Orthopaedics, Prosthetics, General Medicine, Prosthetics, Dermatology)

Step 2: Once you have completed the course on a student visa, apply for 485 visa Graduate visa Post-Study Work Stream. This visa will be for 2 years.

Step 3: Gain work experience in your particular occupation as this will help you meet the skills assessment requirements and also gain points for your PR. Use your 485 visa to also prepare for English, NAATI

Step 4: Get your positive skills assessment and then apply for PR through 189, 190, 491.

If you want us to get admission for you, please contact us at or call us on +61 414 588 942.

Information provided in this website is general in nature and does not constitute immigration advice.
The information on this website can change without notice and we do not guarantee the accuracy of information.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Individuals must not rely on the information in this website to make a visa or immigration decision. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a migration agent or lawyer to take into account your particular situation and individual needs.

Please note that any immigration advice provided only and only constitutes immigration assistance as per s276 of the Migration Act 1958 (It does not include or constitute any other type of advice apart from immigration assistance as per s276 of the Migration Act 1958).