If you have Condition 8101 imposed on your visa, it means you cannot work in Australia. It is generally applied to most Visitor, ETA and some Bridging visas.

You have to make an application to Immigration to remove Condition 8101 under the grounds of Financial Hardship.

To demonstrate financial hardship, you need to provide documents such as your bank statements, bills amongst other documents.

Depending on what type of visa you hold, there are different administrative procedures (forms and methods) that you apply for this work rights application

We have vast experience in Work Rights applications, where we have successfully helped people gain their work rights and ability to work

If you need help for a Work Rights application, please contact us on info@visaeducationexperts.com.au or +61 414 588 942.

Information provided in this website is general in nature and does not constitute immigration advice.
The information on this website can change without notice and we do not guarantee the accuracy of information.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Individuals must not rely on the information in this website to make a visa or immigration decision. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a migration agent or lawyer to take into account your particular situation and individual needs.

Please note that any immigration advice provided only and only constitutes immigration assistance as per s276 of the Migration Act 1958 (It does not include or constitute any other type of advice apart from immigration assistance as per s276 of the Migration Act 1958).