If you don’t satisfy the work experience requirements for 482, 186, 494 or other visas, you can apply for the training visa. There are 3 stages under the Training Visa:

  1. Sponsorship:Your employer must be an approved temporary activities sponsor
  2. Nomination: Be Nominated under one of the 3 streams:
    • Registration: If you need to get training for your occupational registration, membership or licensing.
    • Eligible Occupation that falls on the occupation list – candidate must have 12 months of experience (combination of work and education) experience within the last 24 months
    • Building Capacity Overseas: students who are enrolled in overseas institution who want to get training done in Australia
  3. Visa: have at least functional English and health insurance

Please note there are other requirements to meet as well. But these are the baseline requirements.

We have vast experience in Training Visas. If you need help for your Training visa, please contact us on info@visaeducationexperts.com.au or +61 414 588 942.

Information provided in this website is general in nature and does not constitute immigration advice.

The information on this website can change without notice and we do not guarantee the accuracy of information.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Individuals must not rely on the information in this website to make a visa or immigration decision. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a migration agent or lawyer to take into account your particular situation and individual needs.

Please note that any immigration advice provided only and only constitutes immigration assistance as per s276 of the Migration Act 1958 (It does not include or constitute any other type of advice apart from immigration assistance as per s276 of the Migration Act 1958).