When applying for certain Australian visas like the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485), Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) Points-tested, Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190), or Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491), you need to fulfill the Australian study requirement.

This entails completing either one eligible qualification that requires at least 2 academic years of study, or multiple qualifications adding up to at least 2 academic years. The study should have taken no less than 16 calendar months, completed in Australia while holding a study visa.

Additionally, the course(s) leading to the qualification(s) must be registered on CRICOS, with instruction conducted in English. It’s important to note that for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485), study must be completed within the 6 months preceding the application.

We have vast experience in 485 visas. Please contact us today on info@visaeducationexperts.com.au or +61 414 588 942.

Information provided in this website is general in nature and does not constitute immigration advice.
The information on this website can change without notice and we do not guarantee the accuracy of information.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Individuals must not rely on the information in this website to make a visa or immigration decision. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a migration agent or lawyer to take into account your particular situation and individual needs.

Please note that any immigration advice provided only and only constitutes immigration assistance as per s276 of the Migration Act 1958 (It does not include or constitute any other type of advice apart from immigration assistance as per s276 of the Migration Act 1958).